Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Genius, Genius, Genius! (3-2-1 Cake)

So I found this on pinterest the other day and gave it a try. I really thought, "There's no way this is going to be good... it will probably taste like a sponge..." but it didn't. It was really good! It is just the right size..... if you can keep yourself from wanting to make more. And since it has no eggs or oil or anything in it, it is a good little treat when you are trying to lose weight. You can have a little taste of cake without making a big one and having it sit on the counter and taunt you for 3 days. I put a little bit of lite cool whip on top and it was just right! I didn't take a picture but you can just picture a little cake. In a mug.

1 angel food cake mix
1 other cake mix (I used chocolate)

Mix these two mixes together and you can just keep it in something with a lid.
To make the cake: 3 Tbsp. cake mix
2 Tbsp. water
Combine in a good size mug and microwave 45-60 seconds
I cooked it for 50 seconds and it was just right. You might just have to try it a few times to figure out the best time. Now eat it and don't feel guilty.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on pinterest too and thought it would taste sick. I'll have to try it now!

    ReplyDelete