Monday, December 7, 2009

Out of Control Christmas Baking

I think there is something wrong with me.......... I want to make stuff (as in food/treats) all of the time. I had all of these cookie recipes that I wanted to try so instead of just making one a week this month like a normal person, I made them all in one day. I thought that if I got it all out of my system and let myself eat cookies until I was so sick of them that I didn't care if I ever ate another cookie again that I could be done for this month. December is a horrible month to be trying to lose weight......anyways, my plan didn't work. I definitely was sick of sugar on Saturday night but when I got up in the morning I thought, "Hey, cookies!" and then I ate some more. Nice. But now I'm going to be good.....or at least I'm going to try real hard. I'm putting all of these recipes on here so that you to can eat cookies until you are sick. Happy Christmas baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment